Tampa Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is an acronym for “Search Engine Optimization.” SEO requires an up to date understanding of the current search formulas used by major search engines. The rank and listing of SEO is based on a couple of factors: the website content (Keywords) and link popularity. Other factors are the website structure, navigation, the way content is displayed and code (programming), and how a site appears to the search engines.
Search engines are used by millions of people at a time all over the Internet. For many e-commerce businesses, this is essential and all sales depend on the traffic of the site and how easily the site is searchable.
I first analyze and study the web site, followed by careful step by step plan to have the website content (keywords) and structure communicate more effectively to search engines. My SEO process and tactics is tested and proven through my campaigns.
My Search Engine Optimization Includes
- SEO strategy development
- SEO Link Building
- SEO Local Search Optimization
- SEO Page Optimization:
- Website Review.
- Keywords to be optimized.
- Optimization of Titles & Meta-tags.
- Optimization of HTML source code.
- Alt tag & Hyperlink Optimization.
- Keyword Position Check in Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- Google Analytics Account Creation.
- Google Webmaster Account Creation.
- Google Site map Creation (XML).
- Bing Webmaster Account Creation.
- Yahoo Site map Creation (XML).
- Yahoo Site Explorer Account Creation.
- Software recommendations